Make a play in a week!
Calling all parents of year 6 leavers living in SE5 or SE15! Sign your child up to take part in our Playing Safe project for one week in the summer holidays! They’ll participate in drama games and activities and create a play which they will then perform for you at the end of the week. It’s FREE to take part and lunch will be provided.
Where and When?
Monday 14th-Friday 18th August 2023
Brandon Youth Centre
What is Playing Safe?
Playing Safe is a forum theatre project to create opportunities for young people to talk about serious youth violence, safety in their community and existing barriers to feeling safe. The project has three phases. To find out more click here.
Please email @firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- ‘Playing Safe’ in the subject line of your email
- Your child’s name, age and postcode
- Your contact details (telephone number and email address if different from the one you’re using)
- Which school your child is attending
- Whether they have any dietary requirements (free lunch will be provided)
Or call 0207 237 4434