Thursday 11th June 4.30-6pm
A lively afternoon of Speech Bubbles activities and stories, led by Adam Annand and aimed at anybody* interested in finding out more about this award winning programme that supports communication and well being in young children.
* Academics, Drama Practitioners, Learning Mentors, Parent/carers, Psychologists, SENCO’s, Speech and Language Therapists, Students, Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Theatre Practitioners et al!
The above event will be followed by a celebration of Speech Bubbles
An extra special evening for all those who have been involved in the development of Speech Bubbles to mark its success to date and look to the future.
During the evening we will be:
• Delving into the latest research findings by Dr Jonathan Barnes Sidney for the De Haan Research centre, linking communication and wellbeing.
• Launching our Social Franchise National Network
• Revealing the identity of our Speech Bubbles patron
• And most importantly, celebrating the stories, the artists, and the facilitators that have made this possible.